Request to be put on the waitlist for the 2024 season closes March 1, 2024.
BECOME A NEW MEMBER
• Meet new friends
• Improve your golf skills
• Always have a Tuesdays golf buddy
• Play on a golf course new to you
• Yummy and fun after play socials
• Get involved – volunteer on a committee
PPWG Objective: Promote golf for women, provide an environment conducive to improving and enjoying the game, and promote the general welfare of the membership. As a member of PPWG:
1. Be an active PPWG Member playing a total of six 9-hole rounds or six 18-hole rounds of golf with PPWG and have an active GHIN Handicap in order to compete in the PPWG League Championships for awards.
– You must turn in your signed scorecard with the posted holes at the end of each PPWG round and post in GHIN the same day you played per CGA rules.
– All members of PPWG can play in the Championship rounds even if they do not qualify for awards.
2. PPWG requires the following:
– Willingness to volunteer to serve on a PPWG committee. • Compliance with the PPWG Bylaws and Policies.
– Prompt payment of PPWG dues and assessments.
3. To maintain our excellent rapport with the courses, please arrive at the course 20-30 minutes prior to your assigned tee time or cancel your tee time directly with the course.
Use the contact form below to ask questions.
Like Us on Facebook