BECOME A MEMBER TODAY
• Meet new friends
• Improve your golf skills
• Always have a Tuesdays golf buddy
• Play on a golf course new to you
• Yummy and fun after play socials
• Get involved – volunteer on a committee
- You must post at least ten 9-hole rounds or five 18-hole rounds to compete in the club championship.
- PPWG asks you to:
- Volunteer to serve on a committee
- Obey the PPWG by-laws and policies
- Pay dues and assessments promptly
- Attend three meetings – Kickoff in April, Awards in October, and Christmas in January
- To maintain our excellent rapport with the courses, please be responsible for arriving at the course prior to your assigned tee time or canceling your tee time directly with the course.
Yearly Membership: $85.00 – Please make checks payable to PPWG (Full refunds will be given to members up to two weeks prior to submittal of handicap fees to CWGA, after that time, no refunds will be made.)
As a member, you will be entered into a game where a pot of money is collected at the start of every season. If you are lucky (skilled) enough to get a hole in one during a Tuesday play, you will be eligible to take home the entire pot. If there is more than one player, then the pot is split between the players.
Contact the Membership Committee – See Applications for Contact Info
Like Us on Facebook